Friday, March 03, 2006

Which Harry Potter Character Are You?

I saw this quiz over at The Sisters Bourne Identity. I thought I would give it a try to see what Harry Potter Character my personality matched. I was pleased with the result. (Warning, the quiz is rather long -- 112 Questions. It might take 10-15 minutes to complete.)

(Click on image for larger version)


You scored as Albus Dumbledore. You are very wise, observant, and
analyctical. You have a very "well-organized" mind, which makes you
function in a calm and fair manner. Though you get angered easily,
its rare of you to ever act our of temper. You are constantly seeing
the good in people and are naturally forgiving because of it. You're
easy to please and a great person to learn from.

Albus Dumbledore


75%

Sirius Black


53%

Remus Lupin


53%

Lord Voldemort


41%

Luna Lovegood


41%

Neville Longbottom


41%

Bellatrix Lestrange


41%

Percy Weasley


38%

Ron Weasley


34%

Oliver Wood


34%

Severus Snape


31%

Harry Potter


28%

Hermione Granger


28%

Draco Malfoy


3%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Tigersue said...

Wow I thought I was bad to Have Lord Voldemort higher than Harry, but yours is even more so.. ;)

S'mee said...

hey kiddo, I did the whole Harry Potter thingy, but I have to admit I am not sure who all the folks are so I am not sure if I was all that good or all that bad! lol, either way...you're it! S'mee has tagged you for a meme!