Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Put a Smile On your Face!

I was reading another blog the other day, and found this story. If this doesn't put a smile on your face, I don't know what will!

Go ahead, take a look. But I'm giving you fair warning -- don't blame me if you get a stitch in your side, or if you hyperventilate from laughing. Here are the links to the Story:

The End Times - Part 1, and
The End Times - Part 2.


(P.S. -- This Blog has a rather unfortunate, name. If you go there, don't let it fool you. There is nothing to worry about. This writer is one of the best storytellers your likely to encounter. She can be funny, and she can be serious, and quite moving as well. In fact, I've linked this blog on my blogroll under the name "Tracey's Page".)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, David! Thank you for the lovely link and comments! How nice of you. And yeah, I know the name seems weird, but there's a reason for it as I wrote in my very first post. I've occasionally thought of changing it, but everyone votes "no." So there you have it ... Keep up the work over here!

Tracey @
(worship naked)